Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

frigidaire range mod#cples398aca

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegUS_PatOff

• grey shrek

Top Posters In This Topic

very well could be. the # i gave you is the one the costomer gave me over the phone. please send me the manual for the # you are showing. i'm in canada so mabey the #"s are different. thanks.i' going to work on the range this afternoon.

hi regus. i looked at the range tonight. model # for sure is cplef398aca.  their is no thech sheet or wireing diagram with it. the one you sent doesn't match. but thanks for it anyway. my findings were: both bake and broil elements are good. 240v to control board for oven. one leg that feeds the bake element from control board is showing 120v. the other leg comming from control board and feeds one side of each of bake and broil elements shows 0v.i believe their must be a bad relay on the board  for that leg. no error codes. all display lights work for ,bake ,broil ,etc and the clock works.what do ya think? on the way  home i realized i didn't check for oven sensor.thanks for your reply.

I found it at WWW.frigidaire.com/manuals.aspx   Shows owners  ,wiring , parts manuals. Hope this helps. I have no comp. skills so this is the best I can do.  Canada - where?

thanks.. i'm from st thomas ontario.and you?. i regret to say the manual siteyou sent here won't come up. thanks  again.  john.

links work for me.. do you get an error message ?

Try right_click on the link and " Save Target As... "

Milwaukee...

< < <  :)

The long way is :  WWW.frigidaire.com   then then go to customer support  then go to guides/manuals.