Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Robin the Hood

Serial Number Diagrams - Forgive Your Humble Servant!

2 posts in this topic

Alas, this humble servant went in search today via the Kitchen Appliance Repair Forum and the Laundry Appliance Repair Forum, under READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!, in hopeful search of a Serial Number Location for a Kitchen Aid Outdoor Grill. When I clicked on the link in Commandment #2, I got the following message:

"The MSN Groups Service has closed. As we first announced on  October 23, 2008 the MSN Groups Service has closed."

Will the Samurai finally be rendered SPEECHLESS? (Heaven forbid, and thank Buddah he has other outlets and media in which to enlighten us.)

Or, WILL THERE BE A NEW LINK guiding us through the darkness, lending a hand where needed when we are unable to find our posteriors with both hands and a flashlight?:moon:

Your humble servant begs your Grand Fermented Wisdom in this grave matter!

Alright...enough crap. Where's the updated link?:yikes: Or did I (as usual) miss something here?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

The Grand Fermented Master must update each one individually when someone finds an old link ...