Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Wascomat W74 Front Loader Service Manual

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 avdelgado

avdelgado

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:41 AM

I have a W74 that I have taken out of service due to failed bearings.  Before I jump into this job that I will probably regret I would like to make sure that I have all the required pullers.  Thanks in advance.
Andy Delgado

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Adirondack Bob

Adirondack Bob

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:15 PM

Hello Andy, I have done quite a few of these. Wascomat has a complete tool kit with all the pullers that can be rented. Pretty sure its 100.00 dollars for 15 days. It also comes with detailed instructions. With the W74 you can find pullers at an auto parts store that will work. Also, we use 18 inch long car tailpipes to drive the bearings and seals back on. Just take the bearing and seals to auto store to match diameter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics