Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Miele Dryer Model T1576 Service Manual Request

148bth

Hi All,

After much searching could not find any info for Miele T1576 dryer.  Problem=door will not stay closed/latched.  Possible faulty lock mechanism [Miele p/n 3721391] got this # from Miele in Princeton, NJ.  Miele will send me the part but not the service manual unless I'm an authorized Miele Svc Co [which I'm not] Soooo...does anyone have one of these or could the point me in the correct direction to find one.  Also as a newly paid noobie member is there a link to browsing manuals or am I just a dork and can't find it?  Finally does anyone know if the door on this unit is reversable, I'm tired of it hitting me in the a** every time I empty the washer.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 148bth

• RegUS_PatOff

• kdog

Does it come w/part #'s for the various components?  If it the  T1300 - T1400 use p/n 3721391 for the lock/latch mechanism then this SM might just do the trick.  Could you fwd it to me?

Reg US! Thanks for all help!  Looks similar as far as I can tell but I am not actually in front of the offending unit.  Do you know if there are part lists out here in cyberspace?  Do you know if there is a known way to test the door lock w/a multimeter or any other device?  Also do you know what:

Door Switch Test - Buzzer operates

when the door is closed.

found on pg 71 in Table 060-6: Service Mode

means/pertains to? 

In the mean time anyone else have any ideas why the door wont stay closed/latched?  Anyone else have a link to the T1576 Service Manual?

Where? My email? I can't seem to find them. I hope I did not just trash them when I emptied my junk mail box! :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

I did & I am still trying to decipher it, however; I believe "kdog" has shown me the light [section] I needed. 

Will keep all informed on my progress or lack of.

Thanks!