Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
bazabba

Old Maytag Dishwasher won't...wash.

3 posts in this topic

Maytag DWC8330AAW

THe dishwasher belongs to a friend and from what she has told me the dishwasher doesn't shoot water up as it should. This is her 3rd dishwasher in 20 years so she's kind of used to these things .This one is approaching a decade old. She's not too worried and is simply considering purchasing a new one, but I thought I'd run the problem by this group of geniuses first and hope for the best. So what do y'all think? THanks/

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Take off the pump hpusing which is below the lower spray arm, pull out filter and replace, check holes in spray arms, if holes are plugged up relace them also. But before doing all that check the water level, should be touching the heater, but if she's not worried about it let her go buy a new one.

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at those things before she gets rid of it.