Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Need to identify part/model number of my side by side admiral fridge

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 go77306

go77306

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:08 AM

Hi, all:

My very old admiral side by side refidge is not cooling. I figured out the deforst timer is not working. I have the part number of the deforst timer, but I only found one place is selling it for a very expensive price: $89.00. So, I want to get the model number of my fridge and probably I can find a place to buy the parts for cheap. Unfortunately, I looked all over the fridge (side, front, back, etc), I couldn't find the model number! Could you guys help me? I will attach some pictures. BTW, "Imperial Duplex 18 Admiral" is on the front, but it is not the model number.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 go77306

go77306

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:11 AM

picture of the deforst timer:

10A NON-IND 1/3HP
6 Hour Timer
120V 60Hz
PART NO. D55467-2
SPEC NO. UA-2001-00

Attached Files

• Attached File  dt.jpg   105.06KB   2 downloads

#3 go77306

go77306

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:16 AM

Here are the pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,861 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 17 August 2005 - 05:05 AM

Standard defrost timer, this one awwta do it:

http://www.repaircli...?R=154&N=162906

#5 Mad Mac

Mad Mac

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 05:10 AM

Well...a Google for your part number D55467-2 turned this up:

Apparently, someone near Montreal is offering 2 for 60 Canadian dollars! However...go to the link at the top of the page and under "Quick Lookup By Part Number", enter "682054". I think that's what you need, and if it doesn't do the business, return it for a full no-questions-asked refund, less shipping. Avocado Green....not many of them around these days.

Mad Mac....Pray to God he's out there....somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics