Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
go77306

Need to identify part/model number of my side by side admiral fridge

5 posts in this topic

Hi, all:

My very old admiral side by side refidge is not cooling. I figured out the deforst timer is not working. I have the part number of the deforst timer, but I only found one place is selling it for a very expensive price: $89.00. So, I want to get the model number of my fridge and probably I can find a place to buy the parts for cheap. Unfortunately, I looked all over the fridge (side, front, back, etc), I couldn't find the model number! Could you guys help me? I will attach some pictures. BTW, "Imperial Duplex 18 Admiral" is on the front, but it is not the model number.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

picture of the deforst timer:

10A NON-IND 1/3HP

6 Hour Timer

120V 60Hz

PART NO. D55467-2

SPEC NO. UA-2001-00

post-2846-129045086169_thumb.jpg

Well...a Google for your part number D55467-2 turned this up:

Apparently, someone near Montreal is offering 2 for 60 Canadian dollars! However...go to the link at the top of the page and under "Quick Lookup By Part Number", enter "682054". I think that's what you need, and if it doesn't do the business, return it for a full no-questions-asked refund, less shipping. Avocado Green....not many of them around these days.