LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Lower Drawer on Fisher Paykel DD602

RVChaser

I recently removed the lower drawer on my Dishwasher to soak up water from a leak but now have a problem. When you open the lower drawer it "chirps" like normal but the LCD Handle display won't light along with the LED in the jet dry reservoir. I replaced the LED handle and the control board but still have the same result (I exchanged these parts with the top drawer and the top is still working fine). Any ideas?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• RVChaser

• RegUS_PatOff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Team Samurai

[user=58879]RVChaser[/user] wrote:

I replaced the LED handle and the control board but still have the same result

By LED handle, do mean the LED display badge?

Which control board did you replace? The big (expensive) one?

The LCD display is what I meant, that doesn't light up at all. If I move it to the top drawer it lights up and works fine. Yes, I replaced the large control board (behind the front cover - white about 10"X 5" that has the various components plugged into it)

If I remember something about the F&P Controller gets it's power through the Drain Pump.

Check and compare  Drain Pump resistances.

• Team Samurai

[user=3641]RegUS_PatOff[/user] wrote:

If I remember something about the F&P Controller gets it's power through the Drain Pump.

That's for the FP washing machine. The badge on the dishdrawer is supplied by the control board.

RV, only thing left is the wiring harness that connects the badge to the control board. Swap that out with the upper drawer, too.

post-1-129045115157_thumb.png