Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

RegUS_PatOff

LG Washer Dryer pair $ 698 Best Buy

5 posts in this topic

LG 5-Cycle Washer and Electric Dryer

Washer Model: WM2010CW | SKU: 9215903

Dryer Model: DLE2516W | SKU: 8247603

regular price $699 each          SALE $349 each

$698 for the set at Best Buy

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

our local LOWES store has a Maytag Centenial set on sell for $550...dryer $249 and washer $299...wasnt scratch and dent, i think over stock...had 8 sets...thinking about buying them all lol

No thanks on the LG (Lots of Garbage) set. The dryer drums are paper thin. I had to replace 2 of them already because the drum rollers made slices (holes) through the drum. It's like the drums were made out of aluminum foil.

I'll take the Maytag Centenial set, though. I have a Maytag Dependable Care set that are Whirlpool direct drive and the Whirlpool 29 inch dryer clones that I paid much more than I should have and mine have less features than the Centennial set. :(

Makes me wonder if this is an indicator of how bad off the retail sector is if they're having to cut prices this drastically to attract buyers. Harbinger of a disasterous Christmas shopping season?

Check this deal out ~ Home Depot 25 ft, sxs with water and ice Maytag, 30" glass top range Maytag, dishwasher Maytag.......$1049.00 with free delivery.