Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

The lady of the house asks" Do you have protection?"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:35 PM

You pull up to this big house, you get to the door and ring the bell... The lady of the house answers  the door and invites you in.....She looks you up and down, she looks at what is in your hand and asks "Do you have any protection?"  I reach into my tool bag and I pull out my protection and I slip them on.....Posted Image We have all been to a house were every thing is white, carpets, flooring, cabinets,counters.......I use this when I work on dishwashers, to keep me dry.Posted Image (Just in case water spills)...I use this foam rubber to cover the range top when  I work on M/W's or ventsPosted Image.....I use this large 3X4 rubber backed carpet when I work under the washer and changing a pump and water spills, water runs under the carpet and I stay clean and dry, it is also the right size the do oven door glass replacement Posted Image...The small foam pad I use when I have a dirty or greasy motor without using my carpets or the customers rugsPosted Image ............And  for those places that  when I enter, I use the booties to keep my shoes clean  and the carpets so I do not stick to the floors............

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 appl.tech.29501

appl.tech.29501

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,025 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Waffle House Coffee

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:49 AM

Yeah I just love those customers...nice setup
If you would like to make a donation you may do so at the link below

One on one repair help now available !

http://homepage.mac....ppl.tech.29501/

http://twitter.com/ApplTech29501

http://www.facebook.com/ApplTech29501

www.eliteapplianceservice.org

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,842 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:02 AM

Nice job! I use the same booties. Not as up to speed in the carpet department as you are, though; you gave me some good idears! Domo for posting this, CTG. :dude:

#4 J5

J5

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

i have these

http://www.thecleanboot.com/

anything else i ask for towels , never a problem , but for some reason asians either dont have towels or give you a miniture towel . wtf dont they shower ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics