Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
sammy_2010

Bosch Vision 500 washer WFVC540SUC

3 posts in this topic

Hi ! I am new member,  we have been looking for a new washer for the past few weeks and we have decided to get the new Bosch Vision 500 ( Made in the US). We have read conflicting reviews about the machine and was wondering if anyone knew anything about the reliability and quality of this machine and of Bosch in general. I am also looking for a site where I can get a list of all error codes for this machine in case I will ever need it, and how to get into diagnostic mode, but had no luck finding anything on the Net.

Thank You for your help.

moved from the Appliance Haikus forum

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Bosch service info is hard to find ..

also some parts and maybe service people ..

before buying any appliance, find out who will actually be servicing it in your area.

Also, Bosch is a German company with parts made in Germany and assembled in the USA. Again, we are giving away jobs and yes, the profits from Bosch appliances go to Germany, NOT to the USA.