Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
mantis

amana washer

2 posts in this topic

i am seeking some assistance with an amana washer model # ALW880QAC.  i aquired this unit from a person it was all in pieces and all he could tell me was that a service man told him that it would cost about $300 to fix the unit so he opted to just buy a new washer. i believe the problem lies within the transmission but i am not sure. when i got it the inside of it had rubber dusting the bottom and pieces from the belt were on the bottom. the shaft on the transmission will only turn in one direction. i don't know if that matters or not. this unit is not very old and if i fix myself it would still make a good washer. i don't know if i am looking in the right place to find the problem. any information you can give me would be greatly appriciated. thank you.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!