Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Spare Dishwasher parts laying around.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bcippola

bcippola

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:25 AM

Almost all of my parts come from machines I have broken down after removing from foreclosures on new spec homes.
Frigidaire Stainless Dishwasher door panel #154533401This item came off a dishwasher in a spec home we foreclosed on and have since decided to just take and sell parts off of dishwasher. This panel is in excellent condition with just some very light brush marks from being cleaned.
$60 shipped

Frigidaire Dishwasher Soap Dispenser 154452703 used 2x$30 shipped

Frigidaire Dishwasher control panel & switch assembly.part#154555001 or 154663001 & 154474701 both for SOLD

Frigidaire Dishwasher Motor #154520501
$65 shipped

Just added never used and pulled from a spec home dishwasher part WD26X10013    MOTOR & PUMP $70 shipped east coast and Mid West. West coast $75 shipped.

Attached Files

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 bcippola

bcippola

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:26 AM

message me for more pics if interested.

#3 clockdoc

clockdoc

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:53 AM

I need the 154663001 board,  Email me at jerry@clocktools.com or call

me at 850-562-8084 to arrange payment and shipping.

Thanks,

Jerry

#4 grey shrek

grey shrek

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:33 AM

Just a small heads - up on Frigidaire d/w motors : be sure to install new motor the same - can be installed rotated a bolt hole , but will not drain as well.  Took 3 service calls and a few tears before I figured this out..

#5 bcippola

bcippola

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:40 AM

Just added never used and pulled from a spec home dishwasher part WD26X10013 MOTOR & PUMP $70 shipped east coast and Mid West. West coast $75 shipped.

Attached Files

#6 bcippola

bcippola

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:06 AM

GEO-WB27K10220/WB27K10220 CONTROL T09 SET SERV WITH OVERLAY.

$49.99 shipped. Never used. Came out of a spec home oven with Black overlay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics