Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Need Tech Service Manual Please

-=Xploitz=-

Hello everyone.

I'm refurbishing a Samsung and need the Tech Service Manual please. (I already have the Owners manual & installation.)

I bought it knowing that it has "defrost issues", but I've NEVER worked on any other fridge that wasn't Domestic (American Made). These foreign fridges like SAMSUNG have some different components that I'm not use to, (along with 2 evaporators!) and they are even more highly sophisticated than an LG or a GE!!! (In My Opinion.) These Samsungs drive me nuts!!!:knifehead:

MODEL: RS267LASH

SERIAL: 192943CL900898W

BOM NAME: RS267LASH/XAA

Thanks for the help!!

BTW, any idea on how much I can resell this unit for? Its in pristine condition.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -=Xploitz=-

• RegUS_PatOff

• certified tech group 51

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...

I found it. Thanks for the manual[user=3641] RegUS_PatOff[/user]! I'd thank you in that thread, but its dated  Thu Jul 9th, 2009 04:39 PM. And I hate preforming thread necromancy. :D

http://applianceguru.com/forum1/20777.html

But seriously, whats the value of this Samsung???:ooo:

Jesus H. Christ!! :0

A freaking defrost heater "made" into the evaporator??!!

What were those Koreans smoking when they made up that design??

Looks like the parts to the defrost unit on the fridge side are the thermal fuse, the thermistor, and the defrost heater??? No defrost thermostat (defrost bi-metal)in the fridge section huh?

This "thermal fuse"... does it act just like a regular fuse?

[user=55114]-=Xploitz=-[/user] wrote:

... This "thermal fuse"... does it act just like a regular fuse?

it's a Fuse, but thermally activated.

click on picture

00511867.jpg

it's a Fuse, but thermally activated.

That makes sense. :P

I have MUCH to learn about Samsungs and other foreign fridges. Especially since they have all these new and different parts that I'm not use to.

Thanks again RegUS_PatOff

Did you get a service manual yet???  I requested one back in 3/09 but no manual existed then .....There is a place called Manuals Inc.  ( ? )  they have one for sale now ( gasp ) $ 20.00.............I just removed the  ( the wife had to have it, got it for free ) RF267abwp from my kitchen  after 8 months of use.....Diagnostic indicated nothing wrong, all sensors tested good, but had to manually defrost every six  weeks...... I was going to push it off the deck but then I would not be able to get it out of dirt, they are heavy........Went to my ware house found a  six year old Maytag with a  gimpy compressor... More room inside................."AHH.. the sixth  stage of bliss"..... said Chin.....

Yup,  used that one for the diagnostic tests..everything tested okey-dokey....Did not want to start changing boards at apx...$150.00 apiece..........Cannot have anything too modern looking in my kitchen....