LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Fisher & Paykel DE60FA-US2 dryer

Guest Repair_man

Anyone have service manual for a model DE60FA-US2 Fisher & Paykel front load dryer?

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

• 2 years later...

Could either of you please link me to the service manual via PM? I need to repair mine asap -- no heat. I have past experience working on my own washers and dryers (mainly Whirlpool and Kenmore years ago), but I need the repair manual so I can know how to proceed. I have DMMs and other instruments. Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much! Just what I needed.

One more favor, please. I have a matching F-P eco-smart washer: model WA37T26G. Could you please link me to the service/repair manual for that too?

I did one significant repair on it already a year or two ago, namely getting the pump open after removing the agitator and inner tub (did not need the service manual for that), so I could remove a dye-absorbing sheet that was blocking the pump action. That restored operation, but it took me a few hours figuring out what to try and how to get there (incl. cleaning up the machine and the appliance-closet area).

I'm sure I'll need the service manual for the washer too, one of these days.

Thanks again.