Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Fisher & Paykel DE60FA-US2 dryer

Guest Repair_man

Anyone have service manual for a model DE60FA-US2 Fisher & Paykel front load dryer?

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

• 2 years later...

Could either of you please link me to the service manual via PM? I need to repair mine asap -- no heat. I have past experience working on my own washers and dryers (mainly Whirlpool and Kenmore years ago), but I need the repair manual so I can know how to proceed. I have DMMs and other instruments. Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much! Just what I needed.

One more favor, please. I have a matching F-P eco-smart washer: model WA37T26G. Could you please link me to the service/repair manual for that too?

I did one significant repair on it already a year or two ago, namely getting the pump open after removing the agitator and inner tub (did not need the service manual for that), so I could remove a dye-absorbing sheet that was blocking the pump action. That restored operation, but it took me a few hours figuring out what to try and how to get there (incl. cleaning up the machine and the appliance-closet area).

I'm sure I'll need the service manual for the washer too, one of these days.

Thanks again.