Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

GE gas range/oven XL44 oven doa

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 melallred

melallred

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:53 PM

My GE model number JGBP35BEA1BB will not turn the oven on.  The control panel seems to work; after thetemperture is set and start is pushed the displey shows 100 and never changes.  The oven does not light.

What do I do first???  The burner seems semi-sealed in the brolier (it doesn't work either) and I have not tried to unassemble anything.

Thanks Mel

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 jahjahbinks

jahjahbinks

idoit / voyer/ anarcist

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:ABSOLUT & GREEN TEA

Posted 13 September 2005 - 02:02 PM

replace the ignitor , remove the two screws in the back of the oven bottom and lift up and out the oven bottom and the you will need to remone the flame spreader as well exposing the burner and the ignitor. however to remove the screws from the ignitor i recommend putting a drop of dishwashing liq on each screw this will ease the removal.
SHE WHO HAS THE MONEY GETS HIS APPLIANCES REPAIRED

Currently serving EVERYTHING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics