Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
jackal

What brand would Inglis fall under?

2 posts in this topic

Trying to find info on a Inglis Liberator (propane) but the appliance brand is not listed above is it under another family of brands? 

Also I'm sorry  :( I have been looking for model # Have found three tags 1 on the dryer door stating safety rules, another on the inside bottom panel showing the wiring diagram also on what looks to be the dryer's burner, a tag that says Manufacturer's recommended operating data there was a tag on the inside dryer door most of it is worn off except for a little french wording no numbers..... I have this thing torn apart the door is off, the top is off the drum is out, the grate on the back is off, all I have now are three panels and the bottom together. Would this number be etched on the machine? I don't know where else to look

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Whirlpool.