LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Maytag dishwasher MDB4000AWB

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moon13

• RegUS_PatOff

• appl.tech.29501

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

I'm looking for a tech sheet. while i'm looking, was your unit ever repaired during this recall? looks like yours may be included...

recall

MDB6600 is the close's i could find

linked PM

I informed the customer about the recall, gave the website and phone # for maytag. She called and maytag said her unit wasnt under the recall. Does this sound fishy? I got the recall list off of "Fix it Now" and her mod.# and serial# matched the recalled units. Maybe, I should call to make sure, dont want to touch any units that are being recalled.

[user=64340]moon13[/user] wrote:

... I got the recall list off of "Fix it Now" and her mod.# and serial# matched the recalled units.

link ?

recall i was referring too was the first one with the wiring harness, inner door, etc. not the latest recall....lol there's so many

appl.tech; thanks for the tech sheet. Reg, I was trying to figure out how to send you the link, but i have limited computer skills. Samurai, thanks again.

moon13 wrote:

... I got the recall list off of "Fix it Now" and her mod.# and serial# matched the recalled units....

[user=1]Samurai Appliance Repair Man[/user] wrote:

I've seen that list, but didn't see her model number on it ?