Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
ajaj

Maytag Dishwasher MDB9100AWB

6 posts in this topic

Went to turn on the dishwasher and on the control panel where the remaining time displays was an E08 (or something like that), then it went blank.  Now there is a blinking light where the remaining time displays and the controls will not work.  Thanks!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Ain't but one thang, m'main vein: you need a new control board, CLICK HERE.

And let us pause to ponder the wisdom of Samurai's 6th Law of Appliance Repair, "Electronics and wet appliances do not mix."

Can I hear an "Amen?"

I also have noticed that one of the "buttons" on my control panel, on the outside of the door has a crack in it.  Is it possible to replace the control panel also ?

Thanks!!!

[user=524]ajaj[/user] wrote:

Is it possible to replace the control panel also ?

With the Samurai, all things are possible. CLICK HERE.

Thanks so much!  I will be ordering the parts you found for me.  Where can I find instructions  on how to replace the control panel and the control board ?

Beer to follow!

[user=524]ajaj[/user] wrote:

Where can I find instructions on how to replace the control panel and the control board ?

No instructions, per se, that I'm aware of. But neither are they really needed. This diagram will help you see what goes where. Be careful handling the control board that you only touch it by the edges to avoid static damage.