Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Illustrated parts diagram for Miele G843SCVI

ceknight

Love this site! Got a great link to the service manual covering my Miele... however, I'm still looking for an illustrated parts breakdown for the G843SCVI or pretty close to it. My problem is someone tripped and fell on the door and now it won't close. Hinge and door itself don't appear to be sprung. Horror upon horror, it appears to be the "floor pan?" (for lack of a better description) itself that's out of whack. Before I fully disassemble and try to order parts, I'd like to be able to see what I'm getting into. Anyone have one of these lovely drawings?

Thanks again in advance.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ceknight

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• kdog

• Team Samurai

You know, incredibly, I can't find a simply exploded parts diagram at the Miele servicer site! All kinda great manuals and bulletins but not parts diagrams. Now that I think of it, I've never used one.

Can you upload some pics to a photo hosting site and post the links here so we can have a look?

• 1 month later...

Wow! So sorry to take so long to get back. Wife went in for major surgery and has consumed all time over the past month and then some. All is well now!

Finally got to disassemble enough to see what's going on. It is the hinges. So hard to believe that something so hefty got bent out of whack, but.... Also need the bottom sheet metal plate that the four adjuster legs screw into. The legs got bent over and popped a couple of the internal "nuts" right out of it. Sure wish I had an parts diagram so I can tell Miele when I call that I need number such and such to order. Need both the right and left hinge. Here's a link to the pics of them. Thanks again for the help!

Model G843 SCVI

pics link

They are pretty knowledgable about their products, if you provide them you model info and ask them for the bottom pan and door hinges, they will send you the right parts

Actually, you are right kdog! I've always been the type to want to do everything myself and figure if I got a schematic and a parts breakdown I can fix just about anything. Which is why I was so frustrated that Miele holds these things so close to their chest. I figured what the heck and called them. Well I guess one reason these Miele's are so friggin expensive is they've got great support. They couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Almost made me suspicious...lol. Got the part ordered lickety split and they say it will be here in a couple of days. Pricey items to be sure, but I'll let  you know how things turn out. Thanks for all the help.