Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Asko dishwasher leak repair

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lurker_jaz50y_*

Lurker_jaz50y_*
  • Lurking at the Threshold

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:50 AM

My 1994 Asko Performer (model 1353) is leaking out the bottom of the door. I have ordered a new surround gasket, and think I can figure out the installation. But I also think the real problem is a strip of rubber that runs along the inside bottom of the door. I could not locate the part at RepairClinic. So I need to know:
1) What is this part and how do I get one?
2) How does it install? It looks like pry the old one and prod the new one in?

Dom' arrigato.

Doug

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Lurker_jaz50y_*

Lurker_jaz50y_*
  • Lurking at the Threshold

Posted 26 September 2005 - 01:25 PM

Well, I answered part of my question when I cleaned out the drain - the water was rising above the rubber seal in question causing the leak. So the leak is fixed but the seal still needs to be replaced so my questions still stand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics