Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
wolfbrother60

Maytag sidexside MSD2732GRW

5 posts in this topic

LAST Call,Before I Haul! Workin to set this Maytag "straight",after EIGHT,trips that is! Need,and finally got "flashplayer" to send pictures of ICE/FRost on EVAP! Will attempt transfer images via imageshack!Still gotta figer out the "Link" to my original post: To Freeze,Or Not!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

service manual linked PM

[user=3641]RegUS_PatOff[/user] wrote:

[user=71920]canislooped60[/user] wrote:
... Still gotta figer out the "Link" to my original post: To Freeze,Or Not!

http://applianceguru.com/forum1/27820.html  :snooze:

Imageshack? I can't get ANYTHING from there to HERE! "Javascript void",I get everything but,How to send them here.Been trying for TWO weeks! Got lotsa pictures of the Maytag MSD2732GRW sidexside Evap Ice/Frost! Access to the Compressor is "next" to impossible.Unit Is "Squeezed" between a Partition and DryerW

at ImageShack, view the picture, then in the right column,

under "Embed this image" click on the Forum URL, then right-click, copy

paste that link into your message