Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Brand New User Interface for KitchenAid Built In oven KEBS107DWH1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Robin the Hood

Robin the Hood

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Bought it from the manufacturer...ribbon connector has 2 too many connectors, & since I supplied the part number, cannot return.

NEW condition, retails for $265 at RepairClinic. Will sell for $150 OBO.

Whirlpool part # 4451264

fits models:

WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DAL1
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DAL2
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DAL4
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DAL6
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DBL1
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DBL2
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DBL4
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DBL6
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DBS6
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DBT6
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DWH1
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DWH2
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DWH4
WHIRLPOOL KEBS107DWH6

click on picture
Posted Image
"If you want your tree to produce plenty o' fruit, you've got to cut it back from time to time. Same thing with your neural cells. Some people might call it brain damage. I call it prunin'".

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Robin the Hood

Robin the Hood

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

Thanks for the updated info, Reg!

I knew it would fit several different models, but have been out of the office for the past week, didn't have access to my tools!

You guys are GREAT!

Bear in mind this is the WHITE board, but should work on any of the aforementioned units...

It's my experience, however, that those who buy KitchenAid are PICKY about things matching....so you may not want a WHITE board on a stainless or black unit....
"If you want your tree to produce plenty o' fruit, you've got to cut it back from time to time. Same thing with your neural cells. Some people might call it brain damage. I call it prunin'".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics