Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Aaron_S

Fisher & Paykel E372B

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys from New Zealand. I hope this is the right place for the following:

When I open the fridge on model E372B it starts beeping non stop until the fridge door closes. I have searched the net and come across this site. Is there a service manual online or anywhere I can find out what the fault is.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

It may be a bad Controller

The beeper is used to signal prolonged door opening and other fault conditions:

1. If the door is left open longer than 90 seconds, the alarm will sound.

This will repeat every 30 seconds until the door is closed.

2. If the doors are left open longer than 5 minutes, the alarm will sound continuously and the PC light will turn off.

The alarm will stop with the closing of the door.

3. All electronic faults, when detected, will sound the alarm and the L.E.D.’s on the display module will flash indicating the fault code.

The pressing of any button will cancel the alarm but the fault code will remain until the cabinet has been serviced.

Thanks for that. We have finally worked out that it is a F17 fault as it does 17 beeps then stops.

I don't know if the number of beeps determine the fault code

L.E.D.’s on the display module will flash indicating the fault code

Display Code: 17

Reason: The FC fan is drawing less current than expected. Either the wiring is open circuit or the fan is faulty.

Primary Action: Check FC fan wiring and connections at both fan and power module.

Secondary Action: Check fan. If faulty, replace