Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***CLICK HERE AND READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigChiefNocaHoma

Can't find part for older GE Oven Model #JB450GOK2WH

2 posts in this topic

My sister-in-law has just become a single mom of 3 boys thanks to her skunk of a husband who "jus' up and left", so while she's trying to keep the IRS from seizing her house (unbeknowst to her he decided not to pay taxes for 3 years), I'm doing my best to help her out with life's little annoyances, one of which is the missing time select button on her older GE Oven (Model #JB450G0K2WH). She has to use her fingernail to make the button work because the push-button part broke and is missing. But, I've searched the internet looking for a replacement button and can't find it (the display on the range is digital). Any suggestions on where I might find one? thanks so much...

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

hi

I believe the knob your looking for is a wb3x5691. you can look at the picture on repairclinic to make sure its the right one. v & v appliance has them in stock and can ship it to you. there number is 800-321-2704

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0