Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

RAL1

KENMORE STACKABLE WASHER WONT DRAIN OR SPIN

10 posts in this topic

MY WASHER WILL FILL AND AGITATE BUT WONT DRAIN OR SPIN IN ANY CYCLE STACKABLE WASHER DRYER COMBO --- MODEL NUMBER washer # 41794812301 date 3-04 serial# XE41103525

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I TRYED JUMPING THE SWITCH BUT IT HAS THREE WIRES TRYED ALL THREE - NOTHING

During the first 12 minutes of the Wash Cycle, does the Timer Advance ?

Check the lid switch plunger attached to the underside of the lid. If you don't see one, that's the problem.

the plunger is there -- ran wash cycle ran for exactly 12 min and stoped - timer did advance any other ideas ?? - thank you so much

o sorry and i thought the switch had 3 wires and i was wrong it has 4 wires - tryed jumping them but no luck

(thank you )very much ill give it a try

It could agitate and still be a bad lid switch.

This is the newer style Frigidaire lid switch with the agitate switch being the micro switch attached to the outside of the switch. It is labeled as lid switch on the diagram, if this switch is bad it won't agitate.

The spin lid switch and lid lock bi-metal is the two contacts coming out the side of the main lid switch housing and is labeled as lid lock on the diagram. If this section of the switch assembly is bad it won't spin. It's not an uncommon problem to have the bi-metal that activates the lid lock arm break loose from it's spot welds to the terminals inside the housing assembly.