Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Bosch 300 series dryer repair manual

cagaines

Bosch 300 series dryer, Model # WTVC3300US/10 (FD9004) 302269

I’d like to learn how to remove the bottom front panel so I can easily clean the bottom of the lint screen port and exhaust duct. The problem is that the bottom of the duct collects debris/lint that the screen doesn’t catch. There is a sensor located in this area that needs to be cleaned occasionally and although accessible, it gets coated with lint and erroneously alarms and even shuts down the dryer down as a fire safety feature.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• burnsb

• RegUS_PatOff

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• cagaines

• Team Samurai

Ah, the Bosch "Vision" dryer. I PMed you the download link to the manual. The overall procedure is on pg 22 but it calls procedures from previous pages. Pretty easy to sing along. :whistling:

• 1 year later...

I have a WTVC3300US/10 that is not heating. I've visually inspecting the outlook and plug and I've reset the breaker, but I haven't tested the outlet. I've vacuumed out the dryer vent and the duct (they were pretty bad). Dryer is still not heating. I was planning on replacing the heating element, but I can't figure out how.

... I haven't tested the outlet.

why not ?

should test for 120v & 240v at the Dryer Cord terminal Strip

Ok, the terminal strip has a black wire terminal, a white wire terminal, and a terminal with a red wire and a brown wire. The voltages are:

Black to White: 116 VAC

Black to Red/Brown: 233 VAC

White to Red/Brown: 117 VAC

I have a WTVC3300US/10 that is not heating. I've visually inspecting the outlook and plug and I've reset the breaker, but I haven't tested the outlet. I've vacuumed out the dryer vent and the duct (they were pretty bad). Dryer is still not heating. I was planning on replacing the heating element, but I can't figure out how.

I took the top of the dryer, but the heating element is not visible from the top. Can someone provide instructions? Thanks!

• 9 years later...
red chili time
On 2/25/2011 at 9:50 PM, Samurai Appliance Repair Man said:

Ah, the Bosch "Vision" dryer. I PMed you the download link to the manual. The overall procedure is on pg 22 but it calls procedures from previous pages. Pretty easy to sing along. :whistling:

i'm seeing 500s and 600s but no service guide for the mtvc3300us10