Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***CLICK HERE AND READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
pen

kenmore stack washer /dryer

5 posts in this topic

Washer started to make loud continous noise while spining.  Don't know where to start looking.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Dayyam, we've had rash of this problem here lately! :shock:

Start by checking the drive coupler

If that's ok, move on to the other problems discussed in this thread and this thread.

Before we get carried away here, this could be a Whirlpool or a Friggidaire. Post the all-important model number and give us an idea of what kind of noise and where from.

[user=13]Mad Mac[/user] wrote:

Before we get carried away here, this could be a Whirlpool or a Friggidaire. Post the all-important model number

Good pert, Maddest of the Mad.  I was going on the assumption that this was a Whirlpool-built machine.  Friggi-freakin-daire builds lots of stackers for Kenwhore, too.

My stack washer dryer is a kenmore model 417 80042990.It washes but it doesn't rinse,spin,or drain.Anybody got a solution for my problem and can you tell me how old this set is.Thank You