Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Kenmore HE2 FL harness help! 11047532602

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 estate618

estate618

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

Took my CCU to the repair store to get a new one. (everytime I go to the store I bring the part I am replacing so I can make sure they are the same). Unfortunately, I did a bonehead thing by not marking where the connectors went on the CCU.

Long of the short does anyone have a pic or list of where the wires go on the CCU? I did notice the CCU has a designation on it and the wires I need help on are blue, black. I need help with:

3 black wire green mark on connector
2 black wire black mark on connector
2 black wire
2 blue wire blue mark on connector
3 blue wire red mark on connector
4 blue wire red mark on connector
4 blue wire blue mark on connector
6 blue wire

Open connector spots

PR6
M13
DS2
TH2
D16
VCH7
DP2
DL3

Thanks for any and all help in advance....

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 KurtiusInterupptus

KurtiusInterupptus

B.M.F.

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Killians Red

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:29 AM

If memory serves, these connectors are keyed,meaning they will only fit it the space that they go in...a little trial and error will confirm this.
As every cockroach knows , thriving on poisons is the secret of success.

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,031 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:27 AM

And why aren't you buying the CCU through this site? :/

#4 estate618

estate618

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

Well.......I didnt know about this site until yesterday. Ididnt actually buy a new CCU I just took mine to see if an appliance boneyard had one.

Thanks for the info, the connectors are keyed. installed my old CCU .

Wierd, I thought the motor was OK BC I took it out and hooked power to it and it ran. I thought it meant the CCU was bad.

So I ran another cycle and noticed when it got to drain part it didnt drain. took the plug out (drained water) and realized the motor wasnt spinning. took a pencil and wiggled the blade and the motor ran completed a cycle. Ill try another load and post the results later.

I forgot to mention I pulled a handfull of change out of the trap and the motor looked like it wore unevenly on one side. Looks like Ill order a new motor, hopefully the old one will hold up long enough for the wifey to catch up on a few loads!

thanks again!

#5 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

Link to Pump

Posted Image

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics