Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Fisher and Paykel error codes for model LW095AU?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ian

Ian

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 02:20 PM

I can get into diagnostic mode and cycle through lots of pretty light patterns but have no idea what they mean.  Can anyone help with a list or link to a doc that will translate?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Kiwi-nadian

Kiwi-nadian

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:31 AM

Place the machine into diagnostic mode so you can read the bibary fault code.  To enter diagnostic mode:

Press and hold the WASH TEMP DOWN the press the POWER button.  The machine will give two short beeps.  When you press the SPIN SPEED UP button until the HOLD and SLOW SPIN LED's are on, the WASH PROGRESS LED's will display the fault code.  Post the on/off pattern and we will try to help.;)

please help us to help you, http://www.fixitnow.com/beerfund.htm

#3 Lurker_rikilan_*

Lurker_rikilan_*
  • Lurking at the Threshold

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:53 PM

Hi I have a F&P smart drive 9 excellence washer and I get an error code with LED's left to right with out even going into diagnostic mode.

off off on off on off on on

In diagnostic mode the 2 led's above long was and 2 led's above short wash on.

on on off on on off off off 

Email riki@rslcom.net.au any help would be great. Thanks Riki

#4 Ian

Ian

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 05:42 PM

Riki

I had the same pattern with error when not in diagnostic mode.  Also symptom that the fill solenoid was was pulsing on and off.  I have been told this is error 43, out of balance.  The out of balance switch fails often on these.  I have fixed a few other machines by cleaning/replacing this switch which is located under the control module, operated by a lever that hangs down just outside the bowl.  In simple cases the machine will go for a while just with a wiggle of this lever but  replacing the switch is best.

Ian

#5 ethicalfix

ethicalfix

Sōhei

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:29 AM

The part number for the upgrade kit is 420313 and comes with fitting instructions.
Remember the simple things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics