Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

mjsmiles

Motherboard, GE Mongram Refrigerator #ZICS360NMCR

7 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if it is fairly easy to replace the motherboard on my refrigerator...Is there an instruction page I can download? Thanks to anyone that answers!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Really easy...hinge up or remove the top cover and see the rectangular sheet metal cover to the left...remove the 4 screws holding it and behold your mother board...

pray tell, what are your symptoms that have you contemplating replacement?

I came home from a trip and had some sort of issue with the power to the house. Refrig was off and I couldn't get it to go back on. Checked breakers and all was fine. I was told that I need to replace the motherboard.

Where is it located? I can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help.

Up top bro,,,look to the upper compartment for the rectangular box wit all de wires running into it...beside de compressor ...open yer eyes man...jk

Here's a diagram of the machine compartment in your fridge showing the location of the main components, including the muthaboard (labelled as the main control board):

1251644897_zqxwU-L.png

(click for larger view)

And you can buy a new muthaboard here. One year guarantee! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone....The diagram is exactly what I needed. Will order the MB from here and have it overnighted..will be back in business before Saturday!

I'll be back for any other issues with appliances! Thanks again!

MJ