Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Souther Coastal Parts, Sub Zero recommended part supplier.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bimbbobway

bimbbobway

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

Souther Coastal Parts, Sub Zero recommended part supplier. For many years we used APD for SubZero parts. Sub Zero forced us to open an account with this supplier and they have been poor. 4 out of 4 orders have been miserable. I don't recommend them to any one. Does any one know of another warranty parts supplier for SubZero?
www.mrappliance.com/wilmington

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Scottthewolf

Scottthewolf

Senpai

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

I highly recommend this company. They are top notch.

http://www.midwestdistributing.com/
Scott Wolf

#3 bimbbobway

bimbbobway

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:20 PM

WOW! Seriously as time goes on with this situation I can see that this is a terrible and dishonest company to do business with. Be warred! Stay away!

#4 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,210 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

Domo for the heads up!

#5 bimbbobway

bimbbobway

Kohai

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

Thanks Midwest Was great! They went out of there way to help us out. After I spoke to my Sub Z area manager, Souther Coastal worked things out. Unfortunately I have to use them for warranty as they are the provider for our area.

#6 wobiii

wobiii

Ikkō-ikki

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud light

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:49 AM

This new sub zero bs has been a complete pain in da az. Using great plains out of dallas and it seems like their prices have gone through the roof. Everytime they tell me that they don't know what ap depot was charging and sz has had a price increase.

Thanks Sub Zero.

“A man is most accurately judged by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or to reciprocate.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics