Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
r&htelevision

wtw6200vwo whirlpool - installing the rotor position sensor

5 posts in this topic

I replaced the rotor position sensor now I cant get the drive motor rotor assy. back on it seem to be to tight.I am not to sure how tight it should be. HERB

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Trnonicsmasta put together a killamanilla guide on these buggers, come check it out.. http://fixitnow.com/wp/2010/10/19/kenmore-oasis-he-whirlpool-cabrio-he-maytag-bravos-he-full-disassemblyouter-tub-replacement-guide/

Also, if you need the service manual for this unit, lemme know.

I replaced rotor position sensor. Now I cant get the motor rotor assy back on.It seem just tight to slide over motor stator assy.How tight should that fit.their is no way I can just slide in back on.Iam at lost as what to do.Can anyone give me some ideas.Is their any I could have put the stator assy. on wrong it just on with four bolts.HELP HELP HELP. HERB

Topics merged.

The magnets will pull the rotor assy onto the stator. It feels funny. You have to line the splines up on both parts then get the center bolt started and by tightening the bolt it will pull both parts together. You might have to give it a few tries to get the splines lined up, those magnets are strong.

Edited by SANTA