WFW8300ASW00 - Whirlpool Duet Sport front-load washer
Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:16 PM
Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:29 PM
Manually Unlocking the Door Lock System
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Remove the lower kick panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front and locate the bottom of the door switch/lock unit.
4. Located on the bottom of the door switch/lock unit is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about a ¼" or until a click is heard.
6. The door may be opened.
Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957
Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:44 AM
If you remove the lower panel there should be a tech sheet in a plastic pouch glued to the lower kick panel.
It will have all the Fxx error codes that you would see if you had a display, under each code it should tell you what flashing lights would indicate that particular code. The tech sheet also has all the info you need to put it into diagnostics and check for any prior stored errors codes.
If you try to run the machine or do any diagnostics you must either reinstall the lower kick panel or tape the ground loop switch in the lower left corner closed, (if you don't you will get false F28 communication errors).
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501
Recent blog entries on this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users