Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
RON8O

Kenmore Elite (110.47781701) HE5t Steam - F35 Error

4 posts in this topic

Kenmore ELite HE5t Steam

Model: 110.47781701

I understand the "SUD" error followed by the "F35"error is a sign that the analog pressure switch needs replacement. Is there any way to check for an obstruction in this line before I fork out the $114 for the pressure switch?

I read on a different forum (on epinions.com) where someone found a pen obstructing this line, but I can't find the necessary diagrams so I can do this myself. I did take off the lower front panel of the washer, drained the debris trap and inspected, but there was almost NOTHING in there (just a tiny bit of dirt build-up).

Any advice is appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

which tube/line should I check for obstructions? The black line shown as #21 in the diagram above?

anything else before I fork over the $100 for the part?

Thanks!

If that black tube is the one attached to the pressure switch, remove and blow through the tube.......Most generally the tube is not obstructed, the pressure switch just failed..... <_< .....You can purchase from repairclinic and not worry about the price, which appears to have dropped by $14 dollars in your last posts :teehee: ........ The last customer I serviced, she had switched brands of detergent and was using the same amount but more suds were visable, just something to ask...