Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Whirlpool Duet Steam Washer - WFW9600TW0 - F35 Error Also getting SUDS error every so often...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 regularjoe

regularjoe

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

Back in August '08 someone posted a message about getting an F35 and SUDS error on a Whirlpool frontload washer. (20994-whirlpool-duet-steam-washer-wfw9600tw0-f35-error.) I'm not able to post to that message but since I have the exact same situation I'm wondering how difficult it would be for a regular joe like me to try to switch out this analog pressure sensor switch in my Duet Steam front-load washer. How would I go about doing this once I have the right part? Appliance repair places I've called around in the Atlanta area all want to charge a hefty trip/diagnostic charge and/or go down the road of an expensive control board replacement.
Many thanks!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:51 AM

Switching out the old part is 1 can of beer on the 'Suds-O Meter ' :thumbsup: ............... The hard parts is getting the part...new part number is W10249845..out of stock across the country.......For the "suds", I would back off on the amount of detergent....give that a try.............P.S. part is located at the right /rear of the unit, just remove the three screws at the back of the lid/top.......

Edited by certified tech group 51, 14 May 2011 - 11:53 AM.

#3 regularjoe

regularjoe

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

Thanks for the excellent response.....Apparently there's a new part number for the pressure sensor switch W10415587 and indeed the part is unavailable; on backorder until the end of June. If anyone can help me locate this part (new), I would be most grateful. Hawling the laundry of the the local laundromat each week has lost its luster!:blush:

#4 gregaguilar

gregaguilar

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:bud lite

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

i too have same problem i replaced the pressure switch it worked for 3 loads and am getting the suds and f35 code again have checked the pump ok maybe some one knows more about this it seems like no one knows the answer i wonder if the hombre samarie knows the answer

#5 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Switching out the old part is 1 can of beer on the 'Suds-O Meter ' :thumbsup: ....

no pun intended :whistling:

Are you using only HE detergent (and sparingly) ?

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#6 mark mac

mark mac

Sōhei

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Hate to tell u if pressure switch doesn't correct problem will need a new ccu, think that's on back order too

#7 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,152 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

Thanks for the excellent response.....Apparently there's a new part number for the pressure sensor switch W10415587 and indeed the part is unavailable; on backorder until the end of June.

RepairClinic has em in stock and ready tp ship right now: http://www.repaircli...0415587/1938628

#8 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,152 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

Hate to tell u if pressure switch doesn't correct problem will need a new ccu, think that's on back order too

Good tip, Brother mark mac.  APP has the CCU in stock and ready to rock:  Part number: AP4309081

Part number: AP4309081

#9 gregaguilar

gregaguilar

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

On this unit I had been getting the f35 abd sud error codes I replaced the pressure switch but to no avail then I replaced cc board and now I get f32 error code and unit just keeps filling and not stopping What is the difference between f35 and f32 The staemer checks out okay YES ON DISPLAY I sent a message to my Samaie and was told it has to be the board but maybe I am missing something here any help would really appreciated  On all other sites every one says it is the pressure switch and some say replace board there has got to be a way to test this parts or be able to pin point the problem with out having to spend all this money guessing what the problem is. No customer would want a tech to come repair their unit if you are going to be guessing what part you need . Some one out there has got to have some input to this situation HELP thanks

#10 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

F32 PRESSURE SWITCH FAILURE
If there is no electrical supply to the Pressure Switch from the CCU or if the Pressure Switch contacts are worn out,

then a Pressure Switch Failure is displayed.
Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Check Pressure Switch harness for continuity.
2. Check Pressure Switch and run a Diagnostic Test.

F35 ANALOG PRESSURE SENSOR FAILURE
If this failure is displayed, the Central Control Unit has detected a malfunction of the analog pressure sensor.
Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Check if pressure hose is fixed correctly and without holes or damage.
2. Make sure that the airtrap is not blocked.
3. Make sure that the hose is not blocked and no water is inside.

#11 gregaguilar

gregaguilar

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

whats next replace the unit just dont make sense f32 f35 sud error code cannot be di sected by no one already replaced cc board and analog pressure switch steamer okay I am not okay and my customer is not okay and a few other cust no okay  HAVE A BETTER DAY THAN ME THANKS GUYS AND GALS

#12 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

is this the same Washer / problem ?

http://appliantology...nt-load-washer/

any part ordered from RepairClinic can be returned for a refund (less shipping)

including installed electrical parts

#13 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,152 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

Topics merged.  

#14 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:47 AM

gregaguilar, what is your model number??????  or,  did i just miss it...................regularjoe did not post back indicating that part resolved his problem, ( the  pressure switch )...........................What was the part number of the board you replaced ?????  You call it a cc board...............P/N W10157913 is called a machine control board and p/n W10156258 is called a control board, expansion ..... or did you replace both of the boards?????.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics