Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
B3Rhino

Samsung RB1944SL refrigerator warming up

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I have a Samsung RB1944SL that is warming up. If I power cycle it, it will cool to the set temperture and then start to warm up,fridge and freezer. I have checked to make sure the fans are running. All 3 are, condensor, freezer and fridge. Freezer and Fridge fans turn off when the related door is opened.

I bought a new board for this unit before I found this website and that didn't fix it either.

Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

An update. The unit stays at room temp. both the freezer and fridge on power up. Plug it in, the fans come on as well as the compressor. Then I hear a click, the compressor then stays warm and vibrates, but not as much as before the click from the relay. I do not hear a hum however mentioned in the forums.

Any help would be great.

Sounds like compressor needs Relay-ptc,Overload . compressor is failing to start up. Part #1075451 on repairclinic.com / No picture postedb / Looks like 8201799b