Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
PaulMckinnon

Roper dryer red4440vq1 timer diagram

7 posts in this topic

> i have roper dryer the timer went out so i ordered one online when it came in it looked different so i contacted the website i purchased it from and they assured me it was right one and will work just remove wiring plastic caps and just plug the plugs on to the prongs BAD IDEA so to make long story short i have corect timer now but have no clue which wire goes where the wire are colored but the replacement timer prong or Marked as A B C X etc the part number is W10185972 if you could somehow show me or direct me to an image of the timer hooked up i can take from the plz help me wife is on my ass and it aint good

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Did the new timer have the same contacts and labeled the same??? if it did , did you move one wire at a time from timer to timer??? do you have the wire diagram for that dryer??? It will tell you the wire number/color to the correct timer terminal location..keep us posted.....did you purchase from repairclinic for a no question asked return ???? :thumbsup:

Do you have the wiring diagram doe this dryer? Should be a tech sheet cleverly hidden inside the dryer. We'll need to see that to get you back into dryer heaven.

If you don't have it or can't find it, Grand Master Reg has an uncanny way of sleuthing these things out and might be able to work some magic fer ya.

Dayyam, Reg, that's an awesome pinout diagram on that timer! :thumbsup:

Dayyam, Reg, that's an awesome pinout diagram on that timer! :thumbsup:

cropped from the RED4440VQ1 tech sheet

RED4440VQ0 is a different Timer

OH my thank you so much my mother Is now using your site she loves it and thanks again for the help

OMG you rock brother. If your ever down my way the round of golf is on me