Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
dcentuori

Pest control forums?

2 posts in this topic

I know this has nothing to do with Kitchen or any other appliance repair, but I can't find any relevant topic.

Basically, I've had such good experiences with these Appliantology forums that I trust all of your collective opinions in trying to find something similar to this, but for pest control. Does anyone know of a comparable forum for that? Full of wisdom beyond anything I could comprehend? But regarding carpenter ant eradication instead of the nuances of washing machine timers? Is there a Samurai School of Exterminology? I've searched the web and I can't find anything that doesn't feel right--they either feel biased or seem to lack experience. I thought I'd start by asking people who have steered me right every time in the past!

I humbly apologize for posting in an inappropriate fashion, but I could not find another way.

Thank you!

Dante

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Good idea!

Moving this to the Suggestion Box.