Bosch Double Oven Model #HBN755
Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:49 PM
Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:12 PM
F42 Lower Motorized latch will not lock.
Defective or jammed lower oven door or latch switches.
Defective latch Motor or its wiring.
1. Check P24 connector on the Power Board.
2. Ensure door latch switches are operating properly.
3. Check that neither latch switch nor common wires are pinched to the appliance chassis.
4. Check P10 connector and check if latch Motor wire is pinched to the appliance chassis.
5. If F42 persists, replace Power Board.
one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”
every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962
RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw
Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:20 PM
Edited by deanfaw1, 25 July 2011 - 10:40 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users