Whirlpool French Door GI6SDRXXB00
Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:26 AM
Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:40 AM
inlet valve link
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this
One on one repair help now available !
Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:46 PM
Valve was bad and tech replaced it under warranty no problem.
Is there a way to remove the freezer drawer baskets without taking the whole thing apart. I have checked the manual that came with it no information on taking freezer drawers out, plenty though on the upper section.
Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:30 PM
this may apply:
Freezer Drawer (some models)
1. Open drawer to fully open position.
2. Remove upper and lower basket.
3. Remove screws one in each rail marked on side of rail.
4. Lift front of drawer up and out to remove drawer.
5. Set drawer on a padded surface to prevent damage to finish.
one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”
every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962
RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw
Recent blog entries on this topic
Source: Whirlpool French Door GI6SDRXXB00
Read Full Entry →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users