Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

keryswmn

Frigidaire Washer FWS933F

3 posts in this topic

I have a Frigidaire top loading washer that is less than a month old and I am waiting for the people I bought it from to come and replace the lid safety switch. It has been out for 2 days now and they can't get here till Monday to fix it. I need to do laundry NOW however and I know these switches can be bypassed but there are 5 wires going into it. Anyone know an easy way to bypass this just until they get here with the new one??

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Don't bypass the lid lock switch on your washer.

You might void your warranty.

I think I am speaking for everyone on this board as well as the Samurai, but we aren't going to tell you how to bypass a safety device. We don't want anybody to get injured and we don't want to open ourselves up to a lawsuit.

I am waiting for the people I bought it from to come and replace the lid safety switch. they can't get here till Monday to fix it.

How do we know they're gonna replace the lid switch? That lock also contains a bi-metal to the motor, wrong procedure and it's BOOM !!