Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

GE washer Not aggitating Just started!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kwagner_51

kwagner_51

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:22 AM

I have a GE washer Serial # WWSE6260B2WW It will be 2 yrs old in Feb. It has an electronic control panel that I have to reset every once in a while. [I just unplug it for about a minute.]

Anyway, I washed my nursing uniforms this AM and then my daughter washed her sweatshirts and a thong. We found all the clothes, but the aggitator will not move!! The washer just hums.

I tried to turn the tub by hand and it won't budge. I was able to get the washer to spin and heard the trainny kick in. The pump works. Thetop part of the aggitator its self is a little loose but the bottom part will NOT move!!. I was thinking there might be some underwear or socks stuck under it but can't get the aggitator out to see.

Any advise?

Thanks!

Karen RN

In His Grace,

Karen, RN

Failure is NOT an option!!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 kwagner_51

kwagner_51

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:46 AM

Never mind. It works now!! My husband just turned all the knobs several times and now it works. It may have been that or the fact that I unplugged it or???

Thanks for reading this and if you have any other ideas, let me know!!

Thanks!!

Karen RN

In His Grace,

Karen, RN

Failure is NOT an option!!

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,818 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 04 November 2005 - 01:39 PM

I think that was a fortuitous coinkidink. You're looking at either and imminent motor or transmission failure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics