Kenmore 417.48102701 Washer E41 code
Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:46 PM
Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:16 PM
Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:07 PM
The diagnostic test is performed by using the Program Knob. To START THE TEST:
• Turn the Program Knob to start position, Drain/Spin.
• Press Pause Cancel to turn off LEDs.
• Within 5 seconds, press and hold the Option and Pause Cancel buttons until LEDs start sequentially chasing,
then release buttons.
1. All the LEDs will sequentially light. Pressing a button below a light cluster will light all the LEDs in that cluster at one time to confirm functionality.
2. Turn the program knob (1) click clockwise from the start position.
The hot water solenoid will activate and hot water should enter through the detergent compartment.
3. Turn the program knob (2) clicks from the start position.
The bleach water solenoid will activate and cold water should enter through the bleach compartment.
4. Turn the program knob (3) clicks from the start position.
The bleach and the wash water solenoids will activate and cold water should enter through the softener compartment.
5. Turn the program knob (4) clicks from the start position.
The door lock solenoid will activate
Check to be sure the Door is actually locked.
Un-plug the Washer Power Cord from the Wall Outlet.
Can you then immediately open the Door ?
OR only after a few minutes ?
one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”
every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962
RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw
Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:22 PM
Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:21 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users