Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

mark miller

Dishwasher panel problem

8 posts in this topic

My kenmore 665-15829000 (whirlpool) dishwasher won't work. It displays a blinking light on the "quick rinse" botton. I got the spec. sheet off of another forum on the same model. SPec. sheet says something about blinking lights being a "stuck" button. ANy suggestions on how to proceed to unstick the button, if this is possible.

Thanks

P.S. i dig the samurai theme, i studied Karate and Aikido for many years, have you?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sorry, you can't unstick it. Have to replace console

TECH SHEET  This is a Whirlpool DW with the Kenmore name on the front, this is the tech sheet from WP.

Can you give me a place or two to purchase a replacement console, and procedures for doing so. Thanks Mark

Mark! You can get the console right here, just scroll to the bottom and enter your model#

Buying parts here helps to support this web-site

People just aren't seeing that they can buy parts here.  I'm reluctant to be all in-your-face about it because it could diminish the "samurai ambiance" of the site , which people seem to enjoy.  Unfortunately, that enjoyment doesn't pay the bills.  Time to make some changes...

:shock: Oh no, I hate change.....gulp.....

:cool:...OK, COOL, the big "CLICK HERE TO BUY PARTS" is good, is really good, some change is good.....whew.... :P

I can start breathing again now.....;)

But I think it's really important for people to realize that Repair Clinic is the only parts distributor that will take any parts back(especially electrical parts with no Question) I don't know of any other company that does this and I have been in this business for over 30 years. The people there are some of the nicest people I have ever dealt with and the shipping is faster then if I had orderd the part from a local supplier and above all I would be lost without you guys/ladies(luv ya Pegi) if anything would happen to your website, over the last 6 years you have really helped me to continue on.:cheers: Thanks for being here, FatMan