Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Dishwasher panel problem

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mark miller

mark miller

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:17 AM

My kenmore 665-15829000 (whirlpool) dishwasher won't work. It displays a blinking light on the "quick rinse" botton. I got the spec. sheet off of another forum on the same model. SPec. sheet says something about blinking lights being a "stuck" button. ANy suggestions on how to proceed to unstick the button, if this is possible.

Thanks

P.S. i dig the samurai theme, i studied Karate and Aikido for many years, have you?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Lurker_PT Appliance_*

Lurker_PT Appliance_*
  • Lurking at the Threshold

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:03 AM

Sorry, you can't unstick it. Have to replace console

#3 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:35 AM

TECH SHEET  This is a Whirlpool DW with the Kenmore name on the front, this is the tech sheet from WP.
Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#4 mark miller

mark miller

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:22 AM

Can you give me a place or two to purchase a replacement console, and procedures for doing so. Thanks Mark

#5 FatMan

FatMan

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:33 AM

Mark! You can get the console right here, just scroll to the bottom and enter your model#

Buying parts here helps to support this web-site

#6 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,842 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 11 November 2005 - 07:51 AM

People just aren't seeing that they can buy parts here.  I'm reluctant to be all in-your-face about it because it could diminish the "samurai ambiance" of the site , which people seem to enjoy.  Unfortunately, that enjoyment doesn't pay the bills.  Time to make some changes...

#7 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 11 November 2005 - 08:00 AM

:shock: Oh no, I hate change.....gulp.....

:cool:...OK, COOL, the big "CLICK HERE TO BUY PARTS" is good, is really good, some change is good.....whew.... :P

I can start breathing again now.....;)

Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#8 FatMan

FatMan

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 08:11 AM

But I think it's really important for people to realize that Repair Clinic is the only parts distributor that will take any parts back(especially electrical parts with no Question) I don't know of any other company that does this and I have been in this business for over 30 years. The people there are some of the nicest people I have ever dealt with and the shipping is faster then if I had orderd the part from a local supplier and above all I would be lost without you guys/ladies(luv ya Pegi) if anything would happen to your website, over the last 6 years you have really helped me to continue on.:cheers: Thanks for being here, FatMan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics