Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jgf150

F&P GWL11 Pump Motor Specs?

6 posts in this topic

When unplug and plug back in the last 2 wash lights are lit and the first 2 rinse lights are lit. I can't get it to enter diagnostic mode at all.

I emailed Admin to try and get a manual.

Thanks,

Jason

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

For manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> http://appliantology.org/apprentice/

All,

First off let me say thanks for the Manuals today Admin's!! I want to post here on what I have done today to ensure before I order parts I'm not doing so in vein!

Two days ago the unit stopped mid-cycle. the Motor Control board has been replaced twice in this unit for a blown fuse previously. The last time it occured I just soldered a glass fuse on the back side of the board and got by for the past three years with no problems. Well this time was no different, I took the Control board out and it had a blown fuse again. The 250V 6.3A fuse again. I desoldered an resoldered a new fuse on the board. Well I hooked everything back up and was able to get some lights to come on the display. After receiving the Service manuals I went through the whole thing. It's acting real funny! I can't get the display to go into Diag mode or do anything for that matter. I can unplig the cord and plug back in and a whole different set of lights will come on. At times all lights will come on and other different lights will come on. One thing I do notice that is wierd is that when the OOB/Lid connector is connected the display will just flash some lights then immediately go out. If I unplug the connector when the unit is plugged into the wall I will get 4 lights. The last 2 wash lights and 1st two rinse lights. As soon as I plug that connector back in the display will go blank.

Anyways, I can't get any input to work on the display just lights only. I'm thinking that when the fuse blew again this time it took something else out on the board. I have checked all the other parts of the machine and all is good. What are your thoughts?

Jason

sounds like the board to me....

Any one know the specs of this motor? I plan to install an inline fuse to protect the board.

Jason

Merged all your topics into one, no need to start new threads each time ....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0