Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

F&P GWL11 Pump Motor Specs?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jgf150

jgf150

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:58 AM

When unplug and plug back in the last 2 wash lights are lit and the first 2 rinse lights are lit. I can't get it to enter diagnostic mode at all.

I emailed Admin to try and get a manual.

Thanks,

Jason

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,372 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

For manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> http://appliantology.org/apprentice/

#3 jgf150

jgf150

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

All,

First off let me say thanks for the Manuals today Admin's!! I want to post here on what I have done today to ensure before I order parts I'm not doing so in vein!

Two days ago the unit stopped mid-cycle. the Motor Control board has been replaced twice in this unit for a blown fuse previously. The last time it occured I just soldered a glass fuse on the back side of the board and got by for the past three years with no problems. Well this time was no different, I took the Control board out and it had a blown fuse again. The 250V 6.3A fuse again. I desoldered an resoldered a new fuse on the board. Well I hooked everything back up and was able to get some lights to come on the display. After receiving the Service manuals I went through the whole thing. It's acting real funny! I can't get the display to go into Diag mode or do anything for that matter. I can unplig the cord and plug back in and a whole different set of lights will come on. At times all lights will come on and other different lights will come on. One thing I do notice that is wierd is that when the OOB/Lid connector is connected the display will just flash some lights then immediately go out. If I unplug the connector when the unit is plugged into the wall I will get 4 lights. The last 2 wash lights and 1st two rinse lights. As soon as I plug that connector back in the display will go blank.

Anyways, I can't get any input to work on the display just lights only. I'm thinking that when the fuse blew again this time it took something else out on the board. I have checked all the other parts of the machine and all is good. What are your thoughts?

Jason

#4 appl.tech.29501

appl.tech.29501

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,025 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Waffle House Coffee

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

sounds like the board to me....
If you would like to make a donation you may do so at the link below

One on one repair help now available !

http://homepage.mac....ppl.tech.29501/

http://twitter.com/ApplTech29501

http://www.facebook.com/ApplTech29501

www.eliteapplianceservice.org

#5 jgf150

jgf150

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

Any one know the specs of this motor? I plan to install an inline fuse to protect the board.

Jason

#6 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Merged all your topics into one, no need to start new threads each time ....
Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics