Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Whirlpool Duet Sport will not fill/dispense WFW8300SW05

duet dispenser f30 wont fill duet sport wfw8300sw05

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kedoughty1s

Kedoughty1s

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

Whirlpool Duet Sport will not fill/dispense. I ran diagnostics on it, the last code it showed was an F30. The washer powers up fine, the tub spins but will not fill, then shuts off after a few minutes. There is no clicking sound, or any indication that the dispenser motor is even trying. I opened the top, and made sure all connections were secure, and there was no buildup or anything obstructing the lever on the dispenser. Once again, no movement or noise. Water valves are on, i don't believe its a clog as it doesn't even seem to be trying. Blew through pressure switch hose. Nothing seems to be working. Is it just a matter of replacing the dispenser motor? Please HELP! Thanks in advance!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:23 AM

F 30 is a dispenser error, within the actuator there is a switch and a motor - one of them could be bad. Remove lower access and read the techsheet contained therein for dispenser testing details and wire diagram

Link to Part (if needed):  http://www.repaircli...ber=WFW8300SW05

01288623.jpg

Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics