Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
vee8power

Inverter Board Question Model# KSCS25INBL00

4 posts in this topic

I can' make the compressor run on a Kitchenaide SxS. I ran the diagnostic and everything passes except the compressor doesn't run. Checked for 120 vac and compressor drive voltage, about 5 vdc at the inverter. Compressor windings test good so I installed a new #W10133449 inverter- still no good.

One side of the new inverter is a clear plastic lens and it keeps repeating 3 green flashes. Does anybody know what the flashing lights mean on the new part?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

so you have 120VAC going to the inverter from the control board?

The three flashes must have meant that the new inverter was bad out of the box. I put in another new one and the compressor fired right up.

Thanks to all :thanks:

Fortunately, this doesn't happen too often but it can really give you a Vulcan mind ferk when it does.

d736c00a30.gif