Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pmhstar

Bosch Dishwasher Service Manual - SHU6805UC/U12

5 posts in this topic

We are in the US Virgin Islands with an inoperative Bosch dishwasher - SHC6805UC/U12 - and no local service support.

I fixed circuit board several years ago but this looks like an inlet solenoid or something similar that prevents water fill.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SERVICE MANUAL FOR THIS MACHINE? I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT BEFORE STARTING TO DISASSEMBLE!!

I saw 1/2011 post from RegUS_PatOff with manual but there is no download link in that thread "Bosch Dishwasher SHC6805UC/U12."

Thanks in advance for all your help and support.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

OK - I'm now an apprentice.

Is the manual available?

Once I get into this I suspect I will also need more help but for now the manual should help with disassembly and troubleshooting.

Thanks

link PM'd

Thanks - I got both manuals.

I have run the test diagnostics - Bosch manual Diagram 1 page 72 - the program doesn't seem to stop, 2 lights continue to flash and code stays at "0" and there is a periodic hum (seems like 15 seconds on and 30 seconds off) that would go on forever.

I have tried to run several cycles, including rinse and hold, and the results are the same - initial drain and then the hum (I'm guessing fill valve) but if I open the unit there is water in the sump - typically just above or below the top screen. I can pump this water out with the reset command (ScrubWash + DelicateEcono).

Even with Rinse&Hold I get the same action (or no action). I guess the hum could also be a bad motor capacitor.

Any suggestions? Do you know if the typical fill level is just to the top of the sump?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0