Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Darryl Schweitzer

Fridaire front load machine sucks in a little water then stops responding LTF2140ES0

5 posts in this topic

Hello my Fridaire Front Load wash machine model number LTF2140ES0 is not running through any cycles. When I set the dial and press start the door locks and it sucks in a little bit of water and then just stops. The door stays locked and the LED's all stay on but the machine itself doesn't do anything. When I hit the stop button it unlocks the door and won't drain or anything like that. I am wondering if this sounds like a problem which could be fixed easily or if its going to be more trouble then anything else. I have an older machine to take its place but the front load has water in it and I would like to know how to drain that. I really appreciate any advice I could get on the subject thank you in advance!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

What happens when you manually move it to DRAIN/SPIN?

The last one I had that did the same thing was a faulty motor control board in the bottom of the machine.

Tech sheet should be found in the bottom taped to the side panel inside the machine.

I would also check pump and dispenser door.

Get the tech sheet from behind the bottom front panel and try putting the machine into diagnostic mode. Do tell.